1. Luka Doncic (+250): The league’s leading scorer rested Wednesday after back-to-back monster nights.
2. Giannis (+250): The Greek Freak said he’s not the face of the NBA, but a third MVP would put him on the Mount Rushmore of active players.
3. Jayson Tatum (+500): Whatever afflicted him in the Finals (21.5 ppg) has been flushed (31.1 ppg this season).
4. Stephen Curry (+1000): Individual brilliance has not translated to team success (0-8 on the road).
5. Joel Embiid (+1100): The man scored 59 (!) Sunday against the Jazz. He grabbed 11 boards, dished out 8 assists and blocked seven shots.
6. Ja Morant (+1200): Check out the vid of his switch-hands dunk against the Pelicans. (Odds recently dropped from +1600.)
7. Kevin Durant (+2200): The Nets are a circus and KD is adding to the clownery.