In the heart of conference play, here are our latest odds to win it all:
- Houston (+600): The title favorites have a national-best 22.9-point average margin of victory.
- Kansas (+900): The defending champs lost a heartbreaker in OT to K-State despite Jalen Wilson’s 38 points & 9 rebounds.
- Alabama (+1000): The two-loss Tide rank second in possessions per game, and speedy Alabama remains undefeated in SEC play.
- Tennessee (+1200): The Vols ‘D’ ranks second in points allowed per game (54.3) and first in opponent shooting percentage (33.6%).
- Purdue (+1200): The Boilermakers rate outside the top 300 in KenPom’s adjusted tempo, but they’re No. 2 in adjusted offensive efficiency.
- UCLA (+1200): Jaime Jaquez Jr. saw his streak of double-digit points end at 27 games.
- Arizona (+1500): The Wildcats are slumping with two recent double-digit losses.
- Texas (+2000): Six of the Longhorns’ nine rotational players are seniors. Those vets were needed after the school’s removal of Chris Beard.