Who will rise Down Under?
- Novak Djokovic (-455): The Serbinator looks destined to win his 22nd grand slam, which would tie him with Rafa Nadal for most ever.
- Stefanos Tsitsipas (+400): The Greek God has dropped a mere two sets the entire tourney.
- Karen Khachanov (+1600): His serve is massive but his 0-5 record against next foe Tsitsipas is concerning.
- Tommy Paul (+2500): U-S-A! U-S-A! The world’s 35th ranked player is +1000 to beat Djokovic tomorrow. The game spread is 8.5.
- Aryna Sabalenka (+125): The “Warrior Princess” has not dropped a set.
- Elena Rybakina (+150): The ace server won Wimbledon.
- Victoria Azarenka (+450): It’s no backhanded compliment to say her forehand is her best stroke. A +165 underdog to Rybakina in the semis.
- Magda Linette (+1200): The world’s No. 45 has beaten four seeded players.