Intriguing new rules and superstar performances have keyed a thrilling opening week in MLB. Let’s examine players who have helped their odds in awards races.
- Dylan Cease – AL Cy Young +900 ➡️ +600: Chicago’s flamethrower has fanned 18 batters over his first two starts after finishing runner-up for Cy Young last season.
- Adley Rutschman – AL MVP +3000 ➡️ +2200: The O’s catcher homered in his first at-bat on his way to a 5-for-5 Opening Day.
- Randy Arozarena – AL MVP +10000 ➡️ +4000: The Rays have won all six games by 4+ runs, and their outfielder has posted a .462 OBP.
- Ronald Acuna Jr. – NL MVP +1000 ➡️ +700: Atlanta’s leadoff man is healthy again and has four games with multiple hits.
- Oneil Cruz – NL MVP +10000 ➡️ +5000: A legit reason to watch the Pirates☠️. Their shortstop hits missiles and has a cannon.