Not since Oct. 16, 1993 have we been treated to three matchups featuring opponents that are 5-0 or better. Let’s bring some (betting) nuggets to the buffet of Saturday’s best:
- Kansas (+9) @ Oklahoma: Jayhawks (5-1) getting no respect against the hideous Sooners. Why? OU QB Dillon Gabriel (concussion) is set to return, while KU’s Jalon Daniels (shoulder) is on mend 🤕.
- Oklahoma State (+4) @ TCU: Horned Frogs 🐸 lead the nation in yards per play (8.1), while the Cowboys have a great history in these spots: Nine straight covers on the road against teams with a winning record.
- NC State (+3.5) @ Syracuse: The Orange 🟠 are a soft 5-0, but the Wolfpack could be without QB Devin Leary (shoulder).
- Clemson (-3.5) @ Florida State: The ‘Noles have covered five straight 👏 as a ‘dog. Clemson’s offense has surged back to life (39.3 ppg).
- Mississippi State (-4) @ Kentucky: UK QB Will Levis (foot) 🦶🏽 has returned to practice. The home team has covered eight straight in the series.
- USC (+3.5) @ Utah: The undefeated Trojans are ‘dogs 🐶 to a 2-loss team. Will Caleb Williams (+1000) produce a Heisman moment?